NEET PG 2021 entrance exam will be conducted for those students who are willing to do Post Graduation. The candidates who have applied for NEET PG 2021 has got one last chance to edit their details. The Edit Window will be closed on 7th April 2021 at 3PM do check the website for the correction window. The NEET PG Entrance Exam Scheduled on 18th April 2021 and the PG exam will be conducted through computer-based online mode.
NEET PG 2021 exam is held for 12690 seats for Master of Surgery, 24306 seats for Doctor of Medicine and 922 seats for PG Diploma. The NEET PG 2021 score is applicable to 6102 government and private institutions across India.
Regarding Test Centers for NEET-PG 2021
1. The National Board of Examinations shall be conducting the NEET-PG 2021 on 18th April 2021 for which applications are currently being invited.
2. At the time of online submission of application form, the candidate is required to choose the city in which he/she wants to take the test. The choice of city will depend on availability of the test centers in a particular city and the allotment shall be done on first come first serve basis.
3. In terms of the Clause 7.5 and 8.18 of the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2021, “in case testing seat is not available in the State/UT in which the candidate prefers to appear in NEET-PG 2021, he/she can choose the option OTHERS from the list of States/UTs at the time of selection of the State/UT during online submission of application form.”
4. NBE will make all efforts to ensure that the candidate is allotted a testing center in the State of correspondence address of the candidate who has opted for ‘OTHERS’ option, based on availability of the testing seats.
5. In case testing seat is not available in the concerned State due to logistic, administrative or other reasons, testing center in a nearby State shall be allocated.
— CollegeAdmission.Co (@cadmissionindia) April 7, 2021